Master of Medicine, sports doctor, cardiologist, sports specialist.
Within the framework of the implementation of the State program for the reform and development of healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2005-2010, approved by No. 1438 Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 13, 2004 (“In order to improve the quality of medical and pharmaceutical education, the material and technical base of medical educational organizations will be strengthened, and Clinical training centers have been created at state medical universities, providing a real link between education, science and practice ”). In 2007, Training - Clinical Center was established at JSC "Medical University of Astana" within the framework of the implementation of Concept for reforming the medical and pharmaceutical education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2006-2010 approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 24, 2006. Since September 2019, it has been renamed into Simulation Center.
- Providing an appropriate educational environment for clinical training in a center;
- Organization and implementation of integrated teaching and teaching of clinical skills, by using various teaching methods, using teaching clinical skills: robotic mannequins, mannequins, models, simulators, automated virtual models, interactive training computer programs, audio - video materials in the following areas: internal diseases, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics-gynecology, resuscitation and anesthesiology, if possible, involving standardized patients for training and assessment of clinical skills;
- Participation in the modernization of the educational process in accordance with modern requirements, the implementation of the development strategy of educational activities of the university;
- The formation of independent and self-directed student learning skills and the implementation of the principle of lifelong learning;
- Organization and conduct of an objective structured clinical exam;
- Organization and control of methodological support for conducting an objective structured clinical exam;
- Development and creation of a databank of training programs and test items for clinical skills;
- Organization and monitoring of the quality of clinical training of students in the conditions of the educational and clinical center;
- Development and creation of a databank for monitoring the quality of student training in the field of clinical skills and results of an objective structured clinical exam;
- Organization and control of methodological support of the educational process in the Training Clinical Center;
- Assistance in improving the quality of clinical training of specialists, professional development of teaching staff in the field of teaching clinical skills;
- Development, rational distribution and efficient use of material and technical resources of the center;
Simulation Center – is a structural unit of the University, dedicated to provide a safe, reliable educational environment for teaching clinical skills, by providing learners opportunity to develop, maintain and improve clinical competency.
st. Beibitshilik, 49A
5th floor, office No. 502