In 2000 Rakhimzhanova Raushan Ibzhanovna headed the Chair of radiation diagnostics and radiation therapy at the Kazakh State Medical Academy in Astana.
Raushan Rakhimzhanova Ibzhanovna - Honored worker of Kazakhstan, Academician of Academy of preventive medicine of Kazakhstan, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor, President of the Radiological society of Kazakhstan, President of Association of mammologists and the movement "No to breast cancer!".
In 2002 Professor Zh. Khamzabaev with the support of the Minister of health Zh. Doskaliev opened a course of radiation diagnostics for post-graduate training of doctors on the basis of the Chair of radiology and radiation therapy, then the course was transformed into an independent Chair of radiology №2, and the Chair was renamed to the Chair of radiology №1.
At the Chair of radiology №1 headed by Professor Rakhimzhanova R. I. for 12 yearsstudents of 1-5 courses, interns of 6-7 courses and clinical residents were trained. In parallel Professor Rakhimzhanova R. I. directs the scientific work of his students-undergraduates, doctoral students and applicants from practical medicine.
In 2014 Professor Rakhimzhanova R. I. became the head of the Chair of radiology №2, which was named after academician Zh. Khamzabaev, and the Chair of radiology №1 (new name Chair of radiology) was headed by her student, MD, associate Professor Abrakhmanova Zh. S. at the Chair of radiology, undergraduate, internship and residency students are trained.
- organization and implementation of educational and scientific-methodical work at a high level, conducting research, improving the skills of teachers;
- support of the high moral and ethical status of the Chair;
- determining the responsibility of each employee for the quality of work performed, the maximum involvement of staff in achieving the goals of the Chair;
- preparation and conduct of training sessions, according to the developed governmental educational standards;
- development and production of educational and methodical documentation, manuals;
- conducting classroom training sessions (lectures, workshops, seminars, laboratory work in accordance with the workload and according to the schedule approved by the Rector or Vice-rector);
- development of annual and long-term plans for improving the skills of employees of the Chair, submitting them for approval to the Vice-rector, organization and control of their implementation;
- participation in exhibitions and conferences;
- representing the interests of the Chair's staff in the University's management and other organizations;
- control over the elimination of nonconformities identified during the audit (verification);
- preparation of various reports on the work done;
- implementation of other functions arising from the specifics of the Chair.
17 Manas street