candidate of medical sciences
excellent health worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan, obstetrician-gynecologist the highest qualification category, has a great pedagogical experience thirty-two years, has been working as the head of the Chair since the foundation of the Faculty of Advanced Medical Studies (2001). At the same time combined the position Head of the Chair with the functions of Deputy Dean and Dean of the Faculty of Advanced Medical Studies. It provides advisory assistance and urgent service in the Akmola and North Kazakhstan regions, as well as in medical facilities in the city of Nur-Sultan. Vice-president of the "Independent Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Astana". For 15 years he participated in the work of commissions for the assignment of qualification categories. Member scientific seminar on surgical and related specialties. He was an independent accredited expert of the quality control committee of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology №2 was organized in 2019, through the reform of two Chairs: the Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology №2, the Federal Chair of Health and Social Development and the Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology internship.
Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology № 2, the Federal Chair of Health and Social Development and the Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology internship, was organized on the basis of the faculty of advanced training of doctors of Akmola State Medical Academy in 2001 and was located at the bases of the Tselinograd Regional Clinical Hospital (TRCH) and the perinatal city center №2. The head of the Chair since the foundation of the faculty of advanced medical studies was S. Iskakov.
The Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology Internships was organized in the 2009-2010 academic year, under the guidance of a professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences Doshchanova A.M. (2009-2018)
In subsequent years, the Chair was headed by A. Tuletova. (2018-2019), Korkan I.P. (2019). Currently, the Chair is located at the bases of the city multidisciplinary hospital №2 and diversified regional hospital №2.
The clinical bases of the Chair are CMH(Сity Multifunctional Hospital) №2, City Clinical Hospital №1, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №1, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №2, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №4, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №4, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №6, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №7, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management city hospital №9, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №10, State-owned public enterprise with the rights of economic management №11, Health Central Councils “Shipager” and “Ecomed” and other medical facilities of the city of Nur-Sultan.
- Planning, organization and implementation of educational, methodological, clinical, educational work, current, intermediate and final control of students in compliance with curricula and programs.
- Further training of medical practitioners in cycles improvements.
- Training of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel, their increase qualifications in magistracy, doctoral studies, residency.
- Planning and conducting research on fundamental and priority areas for practical health care, implementation of received research results and innovative technologies.
-Training of highly qualified specialists in the field of obstetrics and gynecologists with modern, evidence-based knowledge and skills by specialty.
Doctors, interns, residents, undergraduates theoretical part of the materials on the specialty obstetrics and gynecology is presented using a multimedia system, in the form of problem lectures, lectures discussions. Students and trainees are trained on modern phantoms, where practical skills are practiced, under supervision of experienced clinicians-teachers (coaches). Step-by-step actions in the provision of emergency assistance are practiced by practicing skills in specially equipped rooms. Methods of development of clinical thinking by discussion of clinical cases, interactive techniques are used in educational process.
Employees of the Chair carried out
- morning medical conferences
- weekly rounds, according to schedule
- consultations of noteworthy pregnant women, parturient woman, maternity, gynecological patients
- clinical reviews and consultations
- analyzes of cases of perinatal mortality and near-loss
- scientific and practical conferences
- advisory and medical assistance at the bases of the Chair and supervised regions of Northern Kazakhstan
- all types of surgical interventions in obstetrics and gynecology
- training of personnel in new methods of treatment and diagnostics
- participation in the compilation of clinical protocols
- training seminars with doctors
- preparation of doctors for presentations at scientific and practical conferences
- society meeting of obstetricians and gynecologists of Nursultan
- master classes with employees of basic and non-basic institutions on effective technologies in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology
- work in the working groups of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan to develop the necessary documents to improve the quality of care and mortality cases.
The degree of staff of the Chair is 79%: 1 doctors of medical sciences, 5 candidates of medical sciences, 3 doctors of PhD, 2 masters of medicine.
The Chair of obstetrics and gynecology № 2 actively develops external relations with partners from Universities, the Ministry of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, RCHD in order to provide scientific and methodological assistance.
During the educational process at the Chair practiced exchange of students, undergraduates in academic mobility with foreign partners.
To conduct research and publishing, the Chair actively cooperates with many medical organizations in Kazakhstan, near and far abroad.
As a result of scientific research and clinical observations of the Chair was developed and introduced in the practice of obstetrics care and for the treatment of gynecological patients a number of proposals, some of which are patented.