The Center for Academic Activities was created by the decision of the Board of Directors of the NJSC “AMU” on December 15, 2020 on the basis of the Center for Planning and Organizing the Educational Process.
In the year of the establishment of the Tselinograd State Medical Institute (1964), an educational office was organized headed by A.P. Molozhanova, since 1975 – G.L. Tarasova. In 2005, the office was renamed into the Office for Planning and Organization of the Educational Process, which was headed by B.R. Dosanova. In the same year, an Educational and Methodological Office was created, which was headed in different years by N.K. Khamzina, N.M. Bisenova, A.Zh. Seitembetova, N.A. Maltabarova, N.V. Kalina, A.M. Dusmagambetova. In September 2012, the office was renamed into the Educational and Methodological Center, in 2017 – into the Office for Accreditation, Quality of Educational Programs, Coordination of the Bologna process and the Quality of Teachers, in 2018 – into the Department for Quality Assurance of Educational Programs and the Bologna Process. In 2019, the Department for Quality Assurance of Educational Programs and the Bologna Process and the Department for Planning and Organizing the Educational Process were merged into the Center for Planning and Organizing the Educational Process. From 2009 to August 2018, the department was headed by Zh.K. Bukeyeva.
- Закон РК «Об образовании» от 27.07.2007г.;
- Приказ МОН РК от 31 октября 2018 года № 604 «Об утверждении государственных общеобязательных стандартов образования всех уровней образования»;
- Приказ МЗСР РК № 647 от 31 июля 2015 г. «Об утверждении государственных общеобязательных стандартов и типовых профессиональных учебных программ по медицинским и фармацевтическим специальностям (с изменениями и дополнениями на 21.02.2020г.);
- Приказ МОН РК от 20.04.11 г. № 152 "Об утверждении Правил организации учебного процесса по кредитной технологии обучения";
- Приказ МЗ РК от 24 ноября 2009 года № 774 «Номенклатура медицинских и фармацевтических специальностей;
- Приказ МОН РК от 20 марта 2015 года № 137 «Правила организации учебного процесса по дистанционным образовательным технологиям»;
- Приказ МОН РК от 30 октября 2018 года № 595 « Об утверждении Типовых правил деятельности организаций образования соответствующих типов»;
- Кодекс академической честности;
- Академическая политика в НАО «МУА»;
- Карта процесса «Управление образовательным процессом»;
- Стандарт Университета «Планирование учебного процесса»;
- Положение о проведении о проведении промежуточной и итоговой аттестации обучающихся;
- Рабочая инструкция «Общие требования к составлению учебно-методического комплекса дисциплин в НАО МУА»;
- Рабочая инструкция по подготовке учебной и учебно-методической литературы.
- ҚР «Білім туралы» Заңы 27.07. 2007 ж.;
- ҚР БҒМ 2018 жылғы 31 қазандағы № 604 «Білім берудің барлық деңгейлеріндегі мемлекеттік жалпыға міндетті білім беру стандарттарын бекіту туралы» бұйрығы;
- ҚР ДСӘДМ 2015 жылғы 31 шілдедегі № 647 «Медициналық және фармацевтикалық мамандықтар бойынша мемлекеттік жалпыға міндетті стандарттар мен үлгілік кәсіптік оқу бағдарламаларын бекіту туралы» бұйрығы (21.02.2020 ж. өзгерістер мен толықтырулармен);
- ҚР БҒМ 20.04.11 ж. № 152 «Кредиттік оқыту технологиясы бойынша оқу процесін ұйымдастыру ережелерін бекіту туралы» бұйрығы;
- ҚР ДСМ 2009 жылғы 24 қарашадағы № 774 «Медициналық және фармацевтикалық мамандықтар номенклатурасы» бұйрығы;
- ҚР БҒМ 2015 жылғы 20 наурыздағы № 137 «Қашықтықтан білім беру технологиялары бойынша оқу процесін ұйымдастыру қағидалары» бұйрығы;
- ҚР БҒМ 2018 жылғы 30 қазандағы № 595 «Тиісті үлгідегі білім беру ұйымдары қызметінің үлгілік қағидаларын бекіту туралы» бұйрығы;
- Академиялық адалдық кодексі;
- «АстМУ» КеАҚ-тағы академиялық саясат;
- «Оқу процесін басқару» процесс картасы;
- «Оқу процесін жоспарлау» университет стандарты;
- Білім алушыларды аралық және қорытынды аттестаттаудан өткізу туралы ереже;
- «АстМУ КеАҚ-та пәндердің оқу-әдістемелік кешенін құрастыруға қойылатын жалпы талаптар» жұмыс нұсқаулығы;
- Оқу және оқу-әдістемелік әдебиеттерді дайындау бойынша жұмыс нұсқаулығы.
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education” dated 07/27/2007;
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 31/10/ 2018 No. 604 “On approval of state compulsory education standards at all levels of education”;
- Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.647 dated 31/07/2015 “On approval of state compulsory standards and standard professional training programs in medical and pharmaceutical specialties (with amendments and additions as of 02/21/2020);
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 04/20/2011, No. 152 “On approval of the Rules for organizing the educational process on credit technology of education”;
- Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 24/11/2009 No. 774 “Nomenclature of medical and pharmaceutical specialties”;
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 20/03/2015 No. 137 “Rules for organizing the educational process in distance educational technologies”;
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 30/10/2018 No. 595 “On Approval of the Standard Rules for the Activity of Educational Organizations of the Corresponding Types”;
- Academic Integrity Code;
- Academic policy at NJSC “AMU”;
- Process map “Educational process management”;
- University Standard “Educational Planning”;
- Regulations on the conduct of intermediate and final certification of students;
- Working instruction “General requirements for the preparation of an educational and methodological complex of disciplines in NJSC “AMU”;
- Working instructions for the preparation of educational and educational-methodical literature.
- ensuring compliance with the requirements of state compulsory education standards in specialties and areas of training;
- planning of educational activities and management of the effective organization of the educational process;
- formation and implementation of the Academic Policy of the University;
- determination of the time norm by types of educational work in planning and organizing the educational process at the bachelor's and internship levels, the ratio of the volume of hours between the types of educational work;
- organization and management of the educational process;
- coordination of educational and methodological work of the University in accordance with the parameters of the Bologna process;
- provision of normative, informational and organizational and advisory support of the educational process;
- organization of the development of documentation regulating the educational and methodological process;
- preparation for the publication of educational and methodological literature;
- organizational and methodological support for the activities of the University Quality Assurance Committee;
- participation in the work of the Committee for ensuring the quality of specialties and coordination of educational and methodological work of chairs;
- organizing and conducting methodological meetings on topical problems of education.
The center is engaged in the study and analysis of existing regulatory documents and methodological recommendations in the field of higher medical education, development, updating and implementation of documents regulating the educational and methodological process at the university; generalization and dissemination of new normative legal acts related to methodological work; current and long-term planning of educational and methodological work of the university; coordination of the work of teaching staff on methodological issues, on the development of educational and methodological documentation of chairs; coordination of the educational and methodological complex of the discipline of the chairs for compliance with regulatory legal acts, working curricula and educational program; monitoring the provision of the educational process with educational and methodological materials, documenting the results; providing advisory assistance to chairs in the development of teaching materials; development of forms of journals used for educational and methodological work; entering the names and content of educational programs into the Register of educational programs of the Ministry of Education and Science; coordinating the work of the University Quality Assurance Committee; submitting current issues for discussion by the University Quality Assurance Committee and making decisions on them; development and implementation of working curricula for undergraduate and internship programs; scheduling the educational process, the academic calendar at the bachelor's and internship levels; the formation of a timetable for students of all faculties from 1 to 7 courses; calculation of the annual teaching load for the chairs in the context of the forms of education, specialties and courses in accordance with the working curriculum at the bachelor’s and internship levels; monitoring the implementation of the teaching load of the teaching staff; collection of information about the teaching load to be entered into the AIS “Platonus”; filling in the appropriate modules in the AIS of the University; monitoring by AIS “Platonus” of the University; monitoring of the audit fund; organization of work on the preparation of educational and methodological literature in the areas and specialties of the university; analysis of the provision of the educational process with educational and methodological literature; development, consideration and approval of the plan for publishing educational and methodological literature of the university; monitoring and analysis of the implementation of the plan for publishing educational and methodological literature; analysis of educational and methodological literature submitted for approval for compliance with the requirements of the regulatory and regulatory documentation of the University; coordination of applications for elective disciplines of departments at all levels of bachelor’s and internship; advising teaching staff when filling out the catalog of elective disciplines at all levels of undergraduate and internship; calculation of the difference in the hours of undergraduate students transferred from other universities and within the university.
1. Cooperation with the Department of Science and Human Resources of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the development of SES 2020.
2. Participation in the development of a joint project of an educational program in the specialty “Nursing” in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and specialists of the medical university of Applied Sciences JAMK (Finland). 3 educational programs have been developed in accordance with international standards for the specified specialty (4 years, 2.5 years and 10 months).
3. Organization of work on distance learning on the Moodle platform.
4. Getting high marks from the Ministry of Education and Science for the organization of distance learning at the university.
5. Approval by experts of the MES RK 77 of educational programs in the register of educational programs of the MES RK, including at the bachelor’s level – 7, at the master’s level – 21, at the residency level – 44, at the doctoral level – 5.
6. Participation in International projects in the field of medical education “Teaching to Avoid Medical Errors” (TAME), “Transition to University Autonomy in Kazakhstan – TRUNAK”, “ProinCa – Development of the innovative potential of higher education in the field of nursing through reforming the health care system”.
7. Participation in the development of new educational programs “Ergotherapy” and “Kinesitherapy”.
8. Participation in the implementation of the World Bank project “Social Health Insurance”, as a result of which educational programs “Nursing” were introduced at the bachelor’s level for 10 months and at the master’s level, as well as for the first time an educational program at the doctoral level “Nursing Science” was developed.
9. Organization of the educational process in the specialties “Pharmacy”, “Nursing”, “Public health” in an abbreviated form of training on the basis of different levels of education.
10. Organization of the formation of self-reports and reports of institutional and specialized accreditations of educational programs.
The Center for Academic Activities is located in the main building of the University
at the address: Beibitshilik str., 49A,
offices 405, 407
Tel. 53-94-61; 53-94-36; 53-94-77.