Candidate of Medical Sciences. Since 2009, she headed the educational and methodological center (since 2017 - the department for ensuring the quality of educational programs and the Bologna process), since September 2018 she has been the director of the department for academic affairs and quality (since January 2021 - the department for academic activities).
The Department of Academic Affairs and Quality was established in September 2018. In January 2021, it was renamed the Department of Academic Affairs.
Organization, coordination and quality control of educational activities of the University.
- Formation of the academic policy of the university;
- Implementation of long-term and current planning of the educational process;
- Organization and management of the educational process based on credit technology of education at all levels of education in accordance with the Bologna process;
- Development of internal regulatory and guidance materials aimed at improving the educational process;
- Monitoring the quality of educational programs;
- Assessment of students' knowledge (written work and computer testing);
- Monitoring the quality of students' knowledge;
- Maintaining an electronic database of students (control of maintaining an electronic journal, registration of transcripts, diploma supplements);
- Providing methodological support to departments in updating and creating educational and methodological documentation;
- Coordination and control of educational and methodological work of the University in accordance with the parameters of the Bologna process;
- Development of Standards, Regulations, work instructions and proposals for problems corresponding to the competence of the Department;
- Accounting for the contingent of university students (bachelors and interns).
- Constitution of the RK;
- University Charter;
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On Education» dated 07/27/2007;
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 31/10/ 2018 No. 604 «On approval of state compulsory education standards at all levels of education»;
- Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.647 dated 31/07/2015 «On approval of state compulsory standards and standard professional training programs in medical and pharmaceutical specialties (with amendments and additions as of 02/21/2020);
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 04/20/2011, No. 152 «On approval of the Rules for organizing the educational process on credit technology of education»;
- Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 24/11/2009 No. 774 «Nomenclature of medical and pharmaceutical specialties»;
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 20/03/2015 No. 137 «Rules for organizing the educational process in distance educational technologies»;
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 30/10/2018 No. 595 «On Approval of the Standard Rules for the Activity of Educational Organizations of the Corresponding Types»;
- Order No. 39 of 01/27/2015 rules for issuing state-recognized education documents
- The standard of the state service for the issuance of duplicates of documents on higher and postgraduate education annex to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 04/09/2015 No. 186
- University Standard «Educational Planning»;
- University standard «Organization of the exam by testing method» No. 19 dated 05/27/2015;
- University Standard «Document Management»
- University Standard «Records Management»
- University Standard «Terms and Definitions»
- University standard for the planning and reporting system of the department and structural units
- University Standard «Management of Nonconforming Products»
- University Standard «Internal Audits»
- University Standard «Corrective and Preventive Actions»
- University Standard «Management Analysis»
- University Standard «Feedback Monitoring»
- University standard «Evaluation of the effectiveness of processes, IMS in general»
- University Standard «Stakeholder Analysis»
- Regulations on the conduct of intermediate and final certification of students;
- «Regulations on the catalog of elective disciplines of the adviser of the NAO Medical University Astana», №36 from 17.09.13.
- Regulations on the activities of the adviser of the NJSC «Astana Medical University», No. 7 dated 12.03.12;
- Rules for documenting, document management and use of electronic document management systems.
- Rules for the formation of job descriptions of NJSC «Astana Medical University».
- Academic Integrity Code;
- Academic policy at NJSC «AMU»;
- Process map “Educational process management»;
- Working instruction «General requirements for the preparation of an educational and methodological complex of disciplines in NJSC «AMU»;
- Working instructions for the preparation of educational and educational-methodical literature.
- Regulations on the Department of Organization and Quality Control of Educational Activities;
- Job description of the director of the department of organization and quality control of educational activities.
Nur-Sultan city, Beybitshilik str.,49а
Offices No. 403
Tel.: 27-01-74 (376)