Specialty: Jurisprudence, Bachelor of International Law.
Specialty: Faculty of Accounting and Finance, Finance.
KPMA 02823 D dated 03/04/2020 - Certified Project Manager IPMA Level D.
201-AVISO-20 dated 02.2020 Anti-Corruption Management System Manager.
132-AVISO-20 from 02.2020 Risk manager.
31-AVISO-20 from 02.2020 Internal auditor of the quality management system.
61-AVISO-20 from 02.2020 Internal auditor of the integrated management system.
88-AVISO-20 from 02.2020 Internal auditor of the information security system.
No. Q01928 of 06.12.2019 Seminar on advanced training on the topic "HR management, practical aspects."
No. 17А1130015 dated 09/11/2017 at the end of 2017 Seminar on Agricultural Investment Project Management for Countries along the Land and Maritime Silk Roads.
No. КК67-15 dated 09.11.2017, completion of the "CorelDRAW" courses.
No. ОТ-058/2017 dated 30.11.2017 passing the seminar "Diagnostics of corporate governance: international and Kazakhstani experience".
No. 001374 dated 09.12.2017 passing the seminar "Corporate Governance: Fundamentals and Aspects". Corporate University "Samruk-Kazyna".
On September 5, according to the organizational structure approved by the decision of the Management Board, the Strategic Development Department was formed. From that moment to 2019, the functionality of the department was expanded and according to the organizational structure of July 24, 2019, approved by the decision of the Board of Directors of NJSC "AMU" No. 9, the department was reformed into the Center for Strategic Development.
- development of strategic directions of the University and coordination of activities for the implementation of medium-term and long-term strategic objectives;
- formation and implementation of control over the implementation of the strategic directions of the University;
- submission of the draft strategic directions (changes and additions) for consideration by the Management Board;
- preparation of a report on the results of the implementation of the strategic directions of the University for the Senate and the Board of the University.
- interaction with structural divisions and collegial bodies of the University on strategic issues;
- participation in the development and approval of internal regulatory documents of the University, which are of strategic importance;
- analysis of information provided by the structural divisions of the University;
- development and preparation of a report on the strategy of the University;
- participation in the development of processes related to the continuous improvement of the Center;
- organization of the University's activities in the field of strategic development;
- determination of the general concept of the development policy of the University;
- analysis of data submitted by various structural divisions and officials of the University in order to present a report to the Rector on the most important areas of the University's activities;
- defining the Development Strategy of the University and transforming it into a Strategic Plan, in accordance with the instructions of the University Board, as well as carrying out work to correct these documents;
- development of key performance indicators of the University;
- analysis of the implementation of the main strategic goals at the University and for certain types of activities of the Center;
- planning activities aimed at achieving university indicators and measures to implement the strategic plan;
- communication with state bodies and organizations regarding issues within the competence of the Center;
- development of the organizational structure of the University, coordination of the draft organizational structure with the stakeholders of the University;
- development and preparation for approval of goals, objectives and key indicators for the Development Plan of the University;
- Development and preparation of maps for approval of key performance indicators (hereinafter - KPI) of the University;
- development, approval and monitoring of the implementation of the Operational Plan of the University;
Beibitshilik 49A, building 49a, office 716
8 7172 539 527