The Dean's office of the faculty of nursing was established by the decision of the Board of Directors of NJSC " Medical University Astana "(Board meeting No. 7) dated July 24, 2019.
In may 2020, the faculty, together with the relevant departments, was successfully accredited by the Independent accreditation and rating Agency for the following educational programs: nursing, kinezitherapy, and occupational therapy.
Ensuring a high professional level of training of nursing professionals, the formation of civil moral qualities of the individual in a single educational space and dynamically changing needs of the labor market.
The faculty of nursing, as well as the center for the improvement of nursing provides:
- reforming nursing education;
- reform of practical activities;
-develop international cooperation;
- conducting research in nursing;
- self-government and consolidation of the nursing profession
Regulatory documents in the presence of
* Order No. 595 * Academic policy of the University * Code of principles for academic integrity * Student code of ethics * Student guide of the faculty of Nursing * Student’s handbook
* Order No. 595
* Academic policy of the University
* Code of principles for academic integrity
* Student code of ethics
* Student guide of the faculty of Nursing
* Student’s handbook
Beibitshilik str., 49A
tel: 8 (7172) 577896 internal: 243