The chair is located on the basis of the stroke center and department of neurology of the GKP on PHV "City Hospital No. 1". The clinical bases of the department have high-tech equipment for diagnosis and treatment of patients with various neurological pathologies, including: a computer tomograph, magnetic resonance tomograph, angiograph, ultrasound devices of the latest generation, EEG and ENMG devices, and the newest rehabilitation equipment.
The department has a sufficient number of classrooms, there is a lecture hall. The educational process uses electronic versions of lectures with the presentation of all materials in the program POWERPOINT.
The chair conducts cycles of retraining in the specialty "neuropathology, including children's", cycles of general and thematic improvement on topical issues of adult and pediatric neuropathology for doctors, according to the State Standard of Supplementary (postgraduate) education. Also, the staff of the department conducts educational activities in priority areas of healthcare development in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Training is conducted on a government contract and on a contractual basis.
Also the department carries out activities in the field of postgraduate education and internship: training in the residency specializing in neuropathology, including children, in the magistracy and doctoral studies in the specialty "general medicine", teaching the discipline "neurology" for interns-general practitioners.
1. Use and continuous updating of educational material based on modern clinical international guidelines from the perspective of evidence-based medicine.
2.Annual execution of the state order for 100% for carrying out cycles of in-service training and retraining of doctors, including in priority areas, as well as the fulfillment of the state order for studies in residency, internship, magistracy and doctoral studies.
3.Stably high level of students' satisfaction with learning outcomes.
4. Constant participation of the staff of the department in conferences of the national and international level.
5. Active participation of employees of the department in raising the educational level of doctors of medical organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In addition to the basic educational activities envisaged in the calendar-thematic plan, seminars and master classes on topical topics, including field ones, are held annually with the participation of the staff of the department.
6.High scientific activity, participation in scientific projects. Training of undergraduates and doctoral students.
7. Collaboration with national medical centers in the field of innovative methods of diagnosis and treatment, as well as in the field of scientific research.
8. Social support. During the year, the staff of the department actively consults medical organizations of the city (GB No. 1 and No. 2, the Road Hospital, the National Scientific Medical Center, the Oncology and Transplantology Center, the Medical Center of the Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republican Scientific Center of Neurosurgery, etc.) . Employees of the department are Zhusupova AS, Alzhanova DS, Nurmanova Sh.A., Almakhanov KK, Kozhakanova ST are members and expert commission for diagnosis and therapeutic strategies of patients with demyelinating CNS pathology at the Neurological Council of the City Health Department of Astana. Assistant of the department of Baltaev Zh.Sh. - an independent accredited expert, a member of the Association of Independent Expertise of Astana.
9. Active work of the department in the field of health care organization. Employees of the department cooperate with public health organizations, including foreign ones. Zhusupova A.S. is a member of the working group on the development and implementation of clinical protocols on adult neurology of the Republican Center for Health Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan. As a member of the European Stroke Organization (ESO), Professor Zhusupova A.S. directs the work on improving the organization of care for patients with stroke in Kazakhstan in accordance with international standards.