doctor of higher category, member of the Association of Independent Experts in Healthcare, Astana. In 1990, he organized the opening of the children’s department of ENT in hospital No.2. He has taught all sections of ENT since 1973 till present time.
Honors and Awards:
-Winner of the “Golden scalpel” in 2008;
- Paper of Honor of the Commission on Human Rights under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 27 April, 2011, for the doctor’s loyalty and respect for the constitutional rights of citizens to health care;
- Jubilee Medal “20-th anniversary of the Republic of Kazakhstan” from November 10, 2011.
- Lapel badge of JSC “AMU” “Honorable teacher” on June 7, 2012;
- Lapel badge of JSC “AMU” “50th anniversary of AMU” from September 5, 2014;
- Winner diploma “For loyal work to Almamater – 2015”, 18 June, 2015;
- Letter of appreciation from governor of the Saryarka district in 2016;
- Diploma of the 1-st degree for a victory in the 6-th International conference of modern medical research “Avicenna”, Kemerovo city, Russia in 2016.
Head of the educational process, MD, assistant professor, doctor of the first category, takes an active part in organizing and carrying out retraining and improvement courses, participates in the development and maintains control over the conduct of the department EMDC Kasenova D.S. is introducing innovative methods of teaching at the chair: conducting of “School of the patient with different ENT pathologies”, introduction of distance learning. The main direction of professional activity: conservative and surgical treatment of chronic tonsillitis, management of patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. She has command of the FESS-surgery technics, endolaryngological surgery, microsurgery of ear.