Job title: Chairman of the Board – Rector of the non-commercial joint-stock company “Astana Medical University” (hereinafter – NJSC “AMU”).
Place of work: Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, Beybіtshіlіk st. 49a, phone (7172) 57-78-99.
Reporting to: Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Brief description of the company’s main activities:
- training of qualified specialists with higher medical and pharmaceutical education provided for by the legal acts in the field of education;
- training of highly qualified medical personnel in residency and highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel;
- master and doctoral studies (PhD);
- training, retraining and advanced training of health care workers with higher professional education, as well as highly qualified teaching staff;
- organizing and conducting exploratory, fundamental, applied research on the problems of health care and medical education;
- participation in the training, retraining and advanced training of specialists in international programs, as well as conducting joint research with foreign experts.
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces the selection for the vacant position of the Board Chairman – Rector of the non-commercial joint-stock company “Astana Medical University” of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Place and date of the interview: Astana, Manghilik Yel 8 Ave., House of Ministries, telephone for information (7172) 74-32-45.
Location of the organization: 050008, Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, Beybіtshіlіk st. 49a, phone (7172) 57-78-99.
Documents can be submitted by anyone, including foreign citizens, who have not been brought to justice for the commission of corruption offenses and who meet the following qualification requirements:
1) higher medical education;
2) the presence of an academic degree of master or PhD in the field of “Public Health”, “Health Management”, “Management” or “Medicine” (for those who completed training in the scientific and pedagogical magistracy before 2011) or Master in educational MBA program or a medical degree;
3) at least 5 years of work experience in leadership positions in public health authorities or in health organizations
1) experience of scientific or scientific-pedagogical work for at least 10 years (for foreign citizens - including at least 5 years at universities that are in the prestigious international rankings);
2) fluency in English and colloquial state language or Russian;
3) presence of scientific achievements – the Hirsch index, according to Scopus and Web of Science, is no less than 10;
4) membership in international professional associations (in the field of medical education or management);
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1) university development program for the next 5 years in Russian or English;
2) summary in the state, Russian and English languages;
3) autobiography set out in any form;
4) documentary evidence of compliance with qualification requirements;
5) a copy of an identity card or passport;
6) other documents relating to the level of professional training.
Documents must be submitted within 15 calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement at:
Astana city, Manghilik Yel Ave, 8, House of Ministries, 5-entrance. Telephone for information: 74-32-45, 74-32-99, email firstname.lastname@example.org