Department of quality assurance of educational programs and the Bologna- process administrative division of JSC Medical University Astana, carrying out planning, the organization and coordination of educational and methodical work of University. As the educational and methodical department (EMD) exists from the date of opening of higher education institution. In September, 2013 the department was renamed into the center, in this regard tasks and production functions of division increased.
In different years the division was headed by: professor Khamzina N.К., professor Bisenova N.М., doctor of chemistry Seytembetova А.Zh., candidate of medical sciences Maltabarova N.А., candidate of medical sciences Kalina N.V., Dusmagambetova А.М.
In 2017, the educational and methodical department was renamed into the department of accreditation and the quality of educational programs, coordination of the Bologna process and the quality of teachers, in connection with which the production functions of the division increased.
From 2009 to August 2018, the department is headed by candidate of medical sciences Bukeyeva Zhanar Kanalbayevna.
In September 2018, the department was renamed to the department of quality assurance of educational programs and the Bologna process, Utenova Gulnur Magauyanovna was appointed as the head.
• organization of quality assurance of educational programs, coordination and quality control of educational and methodical work of the University in accordance with the parameters of the Bologna process.
• ensuring compliance with the requirements of state educational standards for general education in the specialties and areas of training;
• ensuring the fulfillment of the parameters of the Bologna process at the university in terms of the quality control of education, harmonization of the content of education in the areas of training, student learning trajectories, a modular training system.
• making proposals on the improvement of regulatory legal documents and state obligatory educational standards;
• collection, study, synthesis and dissemination of new regulatory acts relating to methodological work;
• organization and carrying out of planned and current (unscheduled) inspections of the educational process with teaching materials, documenting the results;
• participation in the formation of preliminary self-assessment reports on accredited educational programs in accordance with the requirements of accreditation standards;
• organizational and documentary support of the work of the Educational and Methodological Council;
• current and long-term planning of educational and methodical work of the university, coordination and control of the methodological work of the departments;
• consideration and approval of the plan for the publication of educational materials;
• monitoring the provision of the educational process with educational and methodological documentation in the departments;
• organization and conduct of educational conferences, seminars, meetings to improve the methodological work.
• We are co-developers of SOES RK 2017
• In connection with the implementation of the National Qualification Framework and the Industry Qualification Framework, the competencies of the graduate of Astana Medical University JSC have been revised. The department together with the Committees for Educational Programs of Specialties (CEPS) developed the University Standard “Competency Model of the Graduate” for all specialties.
• The University Standard “Modular training in Astana Medical University JSC” was developed, which sets the requirements for the formation of modular educational programs and is designed to ensure a unified approach to the construction of educational programs of the specialty on modular technology and the implementation of the requirements of the Bologna process
• The educational programs for each discipline and at each level of education (bachelor's, internship, magistracy, doctoral studies) were revised. As a result, the final learning outcomes are determined and Dublin descriptors are introduced - a description of the knowledge of skills and abilities necessary to achieve a certain level in the learning process.
• An educational and methodical conference with international participation “Prospects for the development of medical education and issues of preventive medicine in the Republic of Kazakhstan” was organized and held, which covered the issues of modern educational technologies in medical education and the educational, scientific basis for the development of preventive medicine and nutrition
• Department staff are actively involved in preparing for institutional and specialized accreditation of educational programs at all levels of education.
• Developed University Standards "Professional Practice", "General requirements for the development of educational and methodical complex of disciplines", updated process map "Management of educational and methodical process", work instructions "On the organization and conduct of intra-departmental control and attendance at classes", "On writing diploma works in JSC “Astana Medical University”, "On the preparation of educational and educational-methodical literature in JSC MUA", Regulations " On the rating system for assessing students' academic achievements", "On the independent work of students", "On the educational and methodological council", "On the committees for educational programs of specialties."