Department was established in January 2009. Aldongar Zhastalap was appointed as first head of department. In 2012 he was replaced by Maralov Almaz Amantayevich.
- formation of a unified information and technical system of the University by organizing on the basis of modern computer technologies the system of collection, processing, storage and presentation of information;
- provide dynamic assessment and information support, decision-making aimed at the development of IT technologies and increasing the level of Informatization;
- maintenance and repair of office equipment, local computer network;
- software testing and debugging;
- administration and providing users with access to program databases;
- configure and maintain the corporate data network;
- raising awareness of information security issues through the dissemination of legal and regulatory documents in the field of information security, training for University staff;
- assistance to structural units in the assessment and management of information risks, ensuring compliance with legislation and regulatory framework, identifying information security vulnerabilities.
- ensuring the smooth functioning of systems and equipment, as well as the adoption of operational measures to eliminate violations arising in the course of work. Monitoring of office equipment, computer and network equipment.
- control over compliance with the rules on information security of the University.
- maintaining the local network of the University in working condition.
--information and communication support in the implementation of cultural, educational and administrative activities of the University.
-The division provides procurement, installation and operation of all components of a computing network of the University cable system, device, switching of information flow, protection network, phone system, ensures the development and maintenance of a University-wide network services, including the official website, corporate email, working directories, electronic document management system, a system of authorization and accounting of network access, repair of computer technics, CCTV and so much more.
-All computers are integrated into a single local network. The total number of computers is 1124 PCs., 10 servers providing connection to the Internet and the functioning of the corporate computer network of the University.
- Almost all students and staff have access to information resources of the University.
- Access to the Internet of 873 computers is carried out through a local network (organized by means of a high-speed DSL channel from Kazakhtelecom JSC at a speed of 70 Mbit / sec on unlimited traffic, which allowed to increase the time of access of users to the Internet.
- Lecture halls of the University are equipped with presentation equipment (acoustic and projection equipment, lecture stands, sound amplification and microphones with installation, projectors and screens with installation); multimedia projectors.
- The management system of the University "Electronic University"is being developed. It is based on the analysis of the main business processes of the University management organization, covers the organization of the educational process, management of scientific developments, personnel and economic complexes. Created a single information space allows subsystems, developing autonomously, information to interact with each other.
Beibitshilik str., 49A
phone: 8 (7172) 57 79 01