You are welcomed by the JSC «Astana Medical University»!
Astana Medical University (AMU) is one of the biggest and dynamic medical universities in Kazakhstan. The AMU enjoys a high reputation in the sphere of higher medical education, has its own traditions in the area of educational services as well as in the development of medical sciences and clinical activities.
On 26th October 1964 the Council of Ministers of the Republic had adopted the resolution on the opening of a Medical Institution in Tselinograd. In 1997 the institute was reorganised into the Academy, and in January 2009 it gained the university status. Based on the resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan the University entered into the structure of the National Medical Holding. It is significant that the change in the name and status of the university was followed by an increase in the number of courses and students. Moreover, the academic credit system and three-tiered system of education with Bachelor, Masters, and PhD Degrees were introduced. At present, we actively work on the introduction of innovative technologies into the educational process. The clinical bases of the University are located at the biggest national and republican centres (the subsidiary organisations of the National Medical Holding). For many years the University has been stably ranked as one of the leading medical universities in Kazakhstan. Our academic partners are the leading universities of the US, Singapore, Europe, and Russia. Further success of our graduates in finding the employment and career building confirms the quality of education we are offering.
The status of the University sets forth new objectives in the areas of medical education and science, thereby uncovering broad perspectives for the long-term sustainable development.
- Mission JSC "Astana Medical University"
- Policy in the field of the integrated management system JSC "Astana Medical University"
- Strategic Development Plan of JSC "Astana Medical University" for 2017-2021
- Integrated management system goals
- Concept of educational activity
- University history
- University Infrastructure
- Rector of the JSC “Astana Medical University”
- Vice-rector for postgraduate, additional education and clinical activity
- Vice-rector for strategic development and scientific activity
- Vice-rector for educational activities
- Vice-rector for pedagogic and social activity
- Vice-rector for financial and economic activity