The faculty was established in 2002.The main Department of the faculty is the Department of pharmaceutical disciplines.
The history of Department of pharmaceutical disciplines originates since organization of the course of pharmaceutical disciplines in 2005 within Department of General and clinical pharmacology. Since March 2007, it exists as an independent department of pharmaceutical disciplines.
By the decision No.7 from July 24, 2019 of the Board of Directors of Astana Medical University, faculty was transformed into the faculty of pharmacy.
The activities of the faculty are fully compliance with the strategic goals of the state and the university.
· To extend the list of educational services;
· To improve the competitiveness of ongoing educational programs;
· Optimization of research work of teachers of the departments;
· To increase in the publication activity of teachers;
· To increase the activity of student scientific societies;
· To expand of the list of provided paid services;
· To improve academic performance of students;
· Optimization of the work of the Dean's office and the teaching staff of faculty;
· Attraction of young personnel from among undergraduates, doctoral students of faculty;
· Preparation of PhD doctors from among faculty teachers;
· Joint work with other structural units of the University.
Principle of development: · Practical orientation; · Personality-oriented approach; · Dean's office – teacher – student integration.
Principle of development:
· Practical orientation;
· Personality-oriented approach;
· Dean's office – teacher – student integration.
The state educational standard of education "Bachelor's degree"in the specialty "pharmacy" allows in the framework of this specialty to prepare specialists in two most popular areas (learning direction): General practice pharmacist and clinical pharmacist.
At the end of the bachelor's degree, the graduate receives a diploma with an academic degree-bachelor of healthcare in the specialty 5B110300 pharmacy, qualification-pharmacist.
In accordance with the new state compulsory education standards in the 2019-2020 academic year a new educational program of the specialty "pharmacy" was introduced. In this academic year, the specialty "pharmacy" also started training on two new educational programs with accelerated terms and the use of distance learning technology on the basis of higher medical and secondary professional pharmaceutical education.
Nur - Sultan city
Beibitshilik str. 49/a
2nd floor, 209-office
Tel. / Fax: 8(7172) 53-94-32,