Undergraduate, internship and residency in the specialty "Pediatrics” since 2002 to 2017. Master and doctoral studies in the specialty "Medicine" in the NpJSC “AMU". Theme of the doctoral dissertation: "A comparative assessment of the effectiveness of types of allergen-specific immunotherapy for hay fever." The author of more than 50 scientific publications. First category doctor, allergist-immunologist. Member of the Association of Allergists and Clinical Immunologists of the Republic of Kazakhstan, European Academy of Allergists and Clinical Immunologists. Chairman of the Council of the Faculty of Nursing NpJSC "Astana Medical University". Member of the inter-Chair meeting in the specialties of Public Health, Nursing, hygienic disciplines and preventive medicine at the NpJSC “Astana Medical University”.
The Dean's office of the faculty of nursing was established by the decision of the Board of Directors of NJSC " Medical University Astana "(Board meeting No. 7) dated July 24, 2019.
Ensuring a high professional level of training of nursing professionals, the formation of civil moral qualities of the individual in a single educational space and dynamically changing needs of the labor market.
The faculty of nursing, as well as the center for the improvement of nursing provides:
- reforming nursing education;
- reform of practical activities;
-develop international cooperation;
- conducting research in nursing;
- self-government and consolidation of the nursing profession
Regulatory documents in the presence of
* Order No. 595 * Academic policy of the University * Code of principles for academic integrity * Student code of ethics * Student guide of the faculty of Nursing * Student’s handbook
* Order No. 595
* Academic policy of the University
* Code of principles for academic integrity
* Student code of ethics
* Student guide of the faculty of Nursing
* Student’s handbook
Beibitshilik str., 49A
tel: 8 (7172) 577896 internal: 243